Living Wage Week
Living Wage Week 2014 kicks off on 2nd November! The new Living Wage Rate will be announced on the morning of Monday 3rd November.
During Living Wage Week we will:
- unveil new research into the business case for the Living Wage and the number of people in Scotland who are being paid less than the Living Wage
- hear from Living Wage Employers across Scotland about what they think about the Living Wage
- hear from Living Wage Employees- and what difference receiving the Living Wage has made to them
- hold events for businesses who are interested in learning more about the Living Wage
- release a video on the Living Wage which will allow you to meet some of our Scottish Living Wage employers and employees
- announce the winner of the 2014 Scottish Living Wage Employer Champion Award!
If you are planning an event, or would like to get involved, please contact Julie McGahan on 07881 293 485 or email: Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org